Friday, January 22, 2021

Elizabeth Craft Design Planner Essential

This is a single wing die cut. However if you want to make a set that opens see the photo below.
First fold a piece of paper you want to cut from. Then  carefully positioning the inside edge of the die cut to just peep over the edge of that fold so you are not cutting the entire wing out. Maybe secure that with a piece of washi so it doesn't move.
Cut and you can open it up and have the set. 
While on my quest to go through and edit all things I no longer do. I came across a book of Toll Painting Stencils. Originally made to have the designs cut by hand then used for Toll painting. The very heavy Velum type paper  peaked my interest. I decided to cut some of the die cuts on this paper. Now I can use them like a stencil. They should hold up through a few applications of ink, sprays or medium. 
 Tune in next Friday for more of the Journal Chronicles. 
I have been playing with the Slider Pocket ECD die cutter.
Globe Planner Essentials #28 HERE
Butterfly Pocket Planner Essentials




1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Isn't fun to rediscover craft goods while "cleaning up"?! And thanks for sharing that funny quote!