Friday, May 29, 2020

Spicks and Specks

Another week.....
3 Butterfly theme ATC's mailed out. The background is alcohol ink on glossy paper.
These are two JAMS turn a round's from starter backgrounds I mailed out a while ago.
 
Above and below my additions to the final round on these JAMS
The oriental ATC is final round, I added lanterns and Haiku
 Cherub final round I added the words and skirt
 Above long neck girl final round, hand drawn by Dina G, so talented. I put flowers in her hair and words.
Below I added the TH paper doll boy and Dina added the newspapers and sign, very clever hand drawn again!

 These are backgrounds I mailed out a  while ago. Not sure where they have gotten to? May have to investigate.
 The zebras articulate so next creator can decorate he background. This is round 1. I may do these again just to see different finishes. I also have a Giraffe stamp I'd like to try in the same design idea.
And the DD's dawg with a new toy, he is a good boy
Disclaimer, I, nor anyone else living here, has been cleaning house as evidence in the photo implies. 

No comments: