Friday, May 22, 2020

Creative Scrapbooker Magazine

Thank you CSM for picking up this layout in the Summer 2020 issue, that just hit the stores!
This is a photo from off of my old I-phone. The quality wasn't fantastic. I printed it off in two sizes then imposed the smaller image over the bigger with a mat separation. The call was for a 'Song Layout'. Every time I looked at this photo, my heart freezes a little, and the Bob Dylan song lyrics- 'Go lightly from the ledge Babe, Go lightly on the Ground' played in my head.

This is our youngest  daughter sitting on the edge of Crescent Falls, Alberta, Canada. The two youngest made a trip to the mountains with me on my birthday. This was a very tumultuous time in our lives. So, I wrote about that in a very personal letter and secured it to the back of the layout in a sealed envelope. One day, she will read it and understand things from my point of view.
https://creativescrapbooker.ca
 
 
'It Ain't Me'


No comments: