Friday, June 5, 2020

 Loving where I live, 'Pink Sky at Night Sailors Delight' Going to find some paper and scrapbook these photos. Maybe I should do a mini book, I have literally dozens of sky photos....Hmmm thinking

 Playing with the molding paste again. New Stamperia molds.
Above photo is the result of 3 days of fussing with Prima molding paste. I liked the clear detail of the mold. I babysat it and kept turning and lightly weighting it to keep it flat. In the end, I thought it was cured. It was not and dried brittle and hard with a definite curve It will work good for a non flat application. I should have dried it around a curved object so I could work with it in a globe style. Sigh next time.
 Above and below, the best molding past from Stamperia. Dries over night. Highly malleable once cured.

 
 
This is the time of year I am outside any time the sun is shinning.
These are the projects I dream about making
I have old doors, and windows
I am nothing if not a dreamer of big things
 
But, if I build this, I know the fairies will come.....
 

2 comments:

ginag said...

As to your love of windows and doors as art.....did I tell you we have old doors built into our fence? See, another thing we have in common!

Joanne said...

What amazing products you find and play with - ingenious and creative!
I love the outdoor spaces, especially the first one. I know you could make them happen.