Friday, September 20, 2019

ATC Traders



 ATC trader time again. When I haven't spent much happy time in my room, I try to at least squeeze in some smaller projects. Usually the ATC's are made from bits that are hanging around from experimental cuts or just left overs. Above are quotes from my friend Gina, all ready to just stick on. {Thanks Gina} The dream catchers are hand made from a snowflake embossing folder,
read about that process here. 
These graphics came off of one of those extra large 'Mom' calendars. Unearthed it from a pile of 'must deal with ephemera'. Which is what I have been doing lately. Going through the drawers, piles and hotspots trying to fix the mess. Fussy cut then restacked the pumpkins and added some pearly highlights.
 This one is for a RAK Thanksgiving snarky to a special friend.
 
Thanks to the Pinterest snarky card makers



1 comment:

ginag said...

So that's how you did it!!!! You very clever girl, thanks for sending me here to dive right into your creative spirit. Glad you found the time for some art, I keep trying to also. Glad you could use the quotes I sent, it's good to share a portion!
keep at it, Gina