Friday, May 21, 2021

Tiny Houses

Playing around with some tiny pop up houses
There are a lot of ideas for making these. You can get actual die cutters to cut all the little houses.
Above is the basic flat view. The string is connected inside so it can be pulled to pop them up. 
I didn't have a cutter. I sketched the idea out. Fiddled with how they needed to fold on scrap paper.
Then I Found this fun paper from the stash stacks. It has to be a fairly sturdy paper to stand up to the folding. 
They were mounted to a base that is slightly larger than the house. Finishing touches were a border of flowers to the front.
View of them popped up  before the bases were added. 

It's Birdhouse Season!







1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

I love seeing all these houses!! And I laughed out loud when I saw the last photo! 😂