Friday, November 16, 2018

Mini Book Gift ' I Love You'



One of the favourite things about tidying up my space is the things I find. I came across a naked chipboard album from Bo Bunny that I have had for ages. I decided to pair it with Kaisercraft paper. And this is it!


I am also addicted to pinterest. Every wonderful quote is right there for me to collect. I printed out some of my favourites to dress the album and keep it inspirational. This is a Christmas gift for one of my daughters. {don't worry, they never ever read my blog unless I tell them to, so it will be a surprise} 

I used a cording to outline the 'heart' both sides to add interest and definition. The dream catchers and feathers are precut and added bit by bit as I went along. Charms, bangles ribbon added last.


Page by page. 

Remember these? from Maya Road? It made a great little add on you can see in the first photo attached to the binding rings.

 
 
This is my process
1.)Edge all the chipboard with ink
2.)Paper both sides of every page of the album
   be aware of which sides will open up together
3.)Add embossing, stamping
4.)Clip quotes and mat, plan the layout order
5.)Make sure to leave some of the quotes open on one end to form a pocket.
6.)If you have a lot of quotes, make separate double sided open pockets to add   into the album



1 comment:

ginag said...

You really poured your heart and art into these album journals for your daughters. Talk about a true labor of love, Pam. And as you know your girls so well you could personalize each one and add the perfect colors and quotes, trims and wings, love those, for each one. Wow! Thank you for sharing and adding extra details and suggestions. You are a pro at these!
Xo gina