Friday, January 12, 2018

Update from Last week

or as I like to call it...Frozen Friday Minus 32, YIKES
I FOUND THE PHOTOS!.....
After going through some 18 boxes it hit me that maybe the photos were in an album...It has been years since I have put photos in a dedicated album without scrapbooking them first. So lesson learned and quite a lot of organizing of photos has been accomplished in the finding.
I used the logo in the cut off strip to make the tiny sign.
This is the only tittle. I am scrapbooking for myself, so my rules say that not all pages need a clever title.
Close-up of the journaling. It reads;
'Some Grandmas wear army boots, Dartanian's Drives a Lawn Tractor'
Then his name and age in the other  flower.  I was able to put the year on the bottom of the left hand LO using existing numbers and pop dotting the add ins. I snipped some of the numbers previously cut out into his name on the bottom of the right hand page. I did highlight with a yellow marker to pop it a bit.
and just because....you know you want to try this



1 comment:

Denise van Deventer said...

Love your blog set-up...whimsical is one of my favourite theme's! ;-)
Great layout too....love those older BoBunny papers... ;-)