Monday, December 6, 2021

25 Days Advent Calendar Kit

Of goodies to open and play with!
I recently ordered and recieved this wonderful 25 Day Advent Calendar from #Treasured Memories. The box came like this. Isn't it just so pretty even before I open it?
Layout 1- Done!!
Every day for 25 day's is taged and packaged for  a secret opening, like a gift for Me!
I am working on the first layout page. Day 1 shown on the tag!
I still need a title, and some journaling, I may mat the photo..... but wanted to start this post. I will add more to it as I open and discover more goodies to play with. I have been hanging onto this photo of my beloved granddaughter, I was so excited to see the shades of this 
paper line match it exactly! The paper is very sturdy and one sided, so I am not conflicked about which side of the paper to use! 
This page had a lovel white space in the center. I used a mask and some sprays that matched the gorgeous paper colors to fill in this space. It was quick and easy. 
And because, why stop there, I spritzed a bit of blue then flipped the stencil to another background sheet with a white center panel. I do have some other plans for this huge kit, so check back. 


1 comment:

Treasured Memories said...

Wow, it looks amazing already! I can't wait to see what else you create, and I am so glad you are loving your Advent :)