Friday, September 3, 2021

When On Vacation....

Always Do  The Titanic Pose
This is something I always insist we do. As you can see by the photos
When I take his photo he looks very elegant and Titanic worthy
When he takes my photo....I get...
 'Talk to the HAND'
The paper for these layouts are by Ciao Bella. Both sides of each paper are highly detailed and so pretty. I tend to cut the centers out of my pattern papers instead of hiding it with a photo.Then I use them to mix and mat coordinating backgrounds.
The feather dreamcatcher is from a paper pack that I doodle colored. By chance the colors match this layout perfectly. So I fussy cut and added it in. 

Check back next week for more Ciao Bella layouts.

I'd say we nailed it!!


1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Oh so fun to read this post!! I love how you added the 'hand' on your layout. :)