Friday, September 10, 2021

Organizing- Product review

Just picked up these Folders by Totally Tiffany
Wanted to do a show and tell of my experience. 

This is the descriptive write up:

We've all got at least 1, 12x12 Scrapbook Paper Collection that incldes coordinating papers, stickers, embellishments, and diecuts. Where to keep them? We've got the perfect place: the Collection Keeper - 3pk.  These clear, tabbed, multi-pocketed pouches are just the thing to store all the pieces in one place. No more digging, searching and trying to remember what you have! Just put the entire collection into a Collection Keeper. Once you've added a label to the tab, you can easily store it in a Paper Handler, on a shelf or in a tote. Then when you're ready to create, all the pieces will be together, visible, and at your fingertips. As Tiffany says, "keep together what you use together". The Collection Keeper makes it simple!

These are my results in photo form
In hind sight, I should have noted that the description did not include chipboard, to whit, I have a lot for each collection. I am overall very pleased with the results. 
The individual packs were broken up and placed in the back pouches. I will note that if you have tiny pieces make sure you have them in the bottom half of the pouches. They are curved for easy access, however that also means they will slide out from under the flap. I may add a piece of mylar to keep them all in place if I travel with the pouches. 
So far I used them as I intended when I purchased them. For the Stamperia collections I have. This includes full paper packs @22 sheets in this one was a bit of a trial to get into the 12 x 12 slot, but I did it! Also Rice paper sandwiched in between the back of the paper and Chipboard. 
The pouch is absolutly Stuffed, but it is very nice to  have it all in one place so I can grab and work on it.  The struggle is real. Do I have too much? I think not, I just need more Totally Tiffany !!!


Please note that I do not get any perks for my opinion one way or the other.


No comments: