Friday, August 27, 2021

Ciao Bella

Close up details, I added dots of glue to the rivets and sprinkled mica flakes. Also did a clear dimesional dot over many of the water marks in the porthole window. I also ran real cording through the holes on all the tags and papers to add interest and dimension. The tiny tags are from the cover page of the paper pack, strung on string and mounted over a shell necklace piece. 

The paper for these layouts are by Ciao Bella. Both sides of each paper are highly detailed and so pretty. I tend to cut the centers out of my pattern papers instead of hiding it with a photo. For this set of photos, I am double siding each layout. Below note the 3D Texture fades 'Typwriter' Embossing folder I used for the title.  I used the cut off scraps from the photos to 
emboss then cut individually to form the words. 
Check back next week for More Ciao Bella double sided layouts

Some do it  yourself boating excursion ideas.








No comments: