Friday, September 18, 2020

Stamping around

Stamps can be a little intimidating at times. They take time to color by hand.  Here is a new one that I just had to play with. For instant gratification I chose a colored scrap piece from the odds-n-ends box.
I stamped it in black Memento then emboss with a fine detail black.
Don't you just LOVE that hat?
 Now it can be fussy cut and applied to whatever I want. 
 Here is another one just on music paper. 
I may add a touch of spray, but that will be all.
These are the backs of snail mail envelopes. I picked very sturdy white envelopes to stamp on. I actually stamped on the clean smooth fronts and just did the address on what would typically be the back of them. I hope they still are useable when they reach my mail out friends. 

Aww thanks Pinterest



No comments: