Friday, August 30, 2019

Dragon Magic

I don't always know what I am going to use these bits on, but it is nice to have them on hand when an inspiration hits me.
 Found this fantastic stamp by Pink Ink. This dragon is seriously big enough to play with. I thought I would use it on a scrap of over painted music paper. It had the colors I thought would match a dragon.
 I used Seth Apter by Emerald Creek, baked textured 'patina oxide'
It has a gorgeous verdigris green and old gold shimmer to outline the dragon
I did a fussy cut all the way around then went in with paint pens and felts to detail out the eyes and color in some parts to highlight the details.


1 comment:

Marfi-topia said...

Wow! you did a great job on this!! I love it so much...look at that color and detail!
he,or she is perfect!