Friday, August 23, 2019

Thank you

 
 
Creative Scrapbooker Magazine for picking up this layout for your 'Hard Things' submission call. You really captured the feeling and showcased it beautifully.
16 is now 24 more beautiful than ever. Living a great life and all has come full circle. We are where we should be now.  This was a very hard, sad, lonely time for both of us. It is also hard to share this type of experience. Initially I couldn't even concentrate to do anything in my creative space. Photos just made me sad. Then I decided to try an art journal type page. This didn't fix the situation, but it did help me sort through what I was actually feeling.  I decided to share it for this call because, I felt it could be important for someone to know that desperate situations can turn around.
P.S. During this whole time I would tell her every chance I could that "I will always come and get you. No matter what, No matter where. Just Call Me". One day soon I will journal about the day she made the phone call.

1 comment:

Marfi-topia said...

unfortunately I cannot see the photos:( I've reloaded the page several times..I'm thinking it's probably my laptop that's being glitchy.
your words are very heartfelt though and I can just imagine the photos that go with them are as well.