Friday, January 6, 2017

Bo Bunny- Enchanted Harvest '1'

So, over the holiday's my DD gave me a gorgeous set of printed photos from a fall photo shoot a couple of years ago. {printing them is becoming rarer in our instant media age}
I used this kit Selena from Scrapendipity has assembled. Click to see this gorgeous 'Enchanted Harvest Kit'
I love a good kit, here is one small thing I do with double sided paper. I wanted a solid bottom to anchor the layout. So, using the rule of 3's I cut a piece off the bottom at 4 inches, then I flipped
It fits perfectly back together, and you can glue the UPC strip to the back join to hold it together. 

With heavily patterned paper, I will often save all the bits to fussy cut and then re assemble with glue dots and layering small bits under large to create an allusion of more layers.

'More layouts to come from this huge beautiful kit'
 

No comments: