Friday, December 16, 2016

Advent

As we count down ......over half way there now!
  I would like to wish All of you the
very best of the season.
Love advent calendars.


 
This is one I made quite a while ago
This was my first ever attempt: It is actually my favourite, because it is a collection of some of my precious curiosities.
 
Every Item has a story, from the sentimental childhood jewelry and barrettes  to the under the piano key's treasures.
 
Kaiser Craft Box Advent:
See you in the New Year!
 
I would love to see your advent calendars. Just comment with a link and I will visit you over the holidays!
 
And if you have an Irish Advent....I will be right over to help you count down!



2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Pam you've made me look at advert calendar in whole new way. These are wonderful!! I love the idea of using those cherished objects for a special project. Thanks for the inspirations.

Happy holiday to you and yours!! See you in the New Year!

Cindy C. said...

Hehe I guess I didn't proof read before hitting the post button, it's advent not advert! Sorry!