Monday, June 11, 2012

Bo Bunny

That's right its time to Showcase
                                   Bo Bunny -Camp-A-Lot-
Whether you camp a little or a lot
this is the paper to tell the story with.

{This is the sham-wow-portion of the post
so you can recreate this LO with all my favorite products
purchased at Scrapbookers Paradise Ponderings}
Fabscraps perfect little laser-cut TENT and TITTLE
were perfect to add in. I colored the tent with
Ranger Dauber Distress Stain scattered straw
 and darkened the corners with Ranger distress inks
Last but not least, I used Lindy's Stamp Gang
 Midnight Emerald to color the evergreens
{just between you and me, I want that embossing power
in every color, I love the thick dual shine}
I used Glossy Accents to highlight the firefly jars, I sprinkled
a touch of glitter in so it has some real sparkle.
If I were to tell you what not to forget for your purchase
I would say, "buy the Embellishment package"
it is full of good things to use, this will also speed
your creating time up significantly.
Remember to make the project your own,
ink the edges glitter the shiney parts
emboss the trees !

 






6 comments:

Lynn said...

You did a great job with this BB line. I love all the details on the layout. It's so fun!

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...it looks like you had great fun making this Piece Pam...perfect colours for camping all nice & earthy, super piccy's a page full of memories...Mel :)
I haven't been camping for about 30 years not sure I could put up with creepy crawly's anymore! :)

Something Special said...

I am headed to a five day camping trip today. I will look for this paper when I get back as I will have lots of pics to scrapbook. Have a very nice day!

Rita Barakat said...

Fun stuff!!! We havent been able to do much but we did roast marsmellows in BBQ!! LOL!

2amscrapper said...

fantastic project! thanks for the visit from an "old" friend!

Micupoftea said...

Ah, camping...love it. Kids and camping go together well...making lasting memories :)
xo