Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day


Products to make this card were  purchased at 
Some Fatherism's for today:

 "Small boy's definition of Father's Day:
 It's just like Mother's Day only you don't spend so much." -- Unknown

"A father is a guy who has snapshots in his wallet
where his money used to be." -- Unknown

MY Father...
He was there when I didn't understand,
he was there when I was wrong,
he was there when I cried,
 he was there when I lied.
For some reason my dad was always there,
 when I needed him the most.
 His love was never ending.
 And now that he's gone
there is an emptiness in my world,
         but not in my heart.       - Michael Jordan      
        
The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.



3 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...great posting today Pam loVed reading all the quotations...Mel :)

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful card--- looks totally 3d... which I love :-)

Micupoftea said...

Haha! LOVE the top quote! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your sweet visits. Hope you enjoy the weekend.
xox