Friday, June 10, 2022

Halloween in June?...Why not?

I can do Halloween any time of the year !
These are samples from a set of '31', destine for a large swap. Each participant makes 31 ATC cards. Package and number them as assigned. Then mail them to a hostess. She sorts and mails each person back a complete set of 31. They will be opened daily starting October 1st.
This is a sampling, please note that the little girl Witch graphics are a -purchased digital- from the very talented artist  Molly Harrison

Here is a Curiosity Indeed. As you can see the stain reads, Vintage Photo Distress Stain.
Imagine my surprise when I went to use it and it is definitely a deep Moss Green. Distress Stain #TimHoltz, Ranger brand. I know for a fact that it was the real vintage photo brown at one time. So, check your Distress stains. I would be very interested to hear if this has happened to anyone else? I do love the green color and will continue to use it as a stain. I should mention that it has never been left in direct sunlight or subject to hot and cold temperature changes. It is over 10 years old. I wonder....  


No comments: