Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Woods Mini Album House


These are the base 'wallpaper' pages. They are fashioned from chipboard to echo the Acrylic album pages, visible under each piece. 
I wanted to have a see through effect, so cut gradient holes in each page. 



The Acrylic pages are stamped and add a magical dimension.




Velum tree emboss page added, just because. Note: hand cut out pieces around the tree trunks to maintain the see through look. 

The Acrylic stamping is done with Lavinia stamps. This is a work in progress, The face pages are  mostly decorated, I will be adding more to the back pages, maybe some poetry or tiny fae-folk. Tossing around technique ideas to add subtle color to the stamped pages as well. 
 I was just excited to share. 

 Please Note: this project was inspired by a pinterest pinned project from 2016.

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Wow wonderful project, love all the textures and dimensions.

ginag said...

Omg, Pam! This is beyond me, all of these pages, a perfect fae cottage in the green woods! You really need to get this on Instagram my friend. This really has been a labor of time and love, I am gob smacked and I want to live there!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💐💐💐

Anonymous said...

This is so realistic and so well done! I wouldn't know where to even begin to start on something like this. Did you have some kind of house die? Really incredible!!! Marita