Friday, April 1, 2022

Junk Journal part 1of 3


I have been fooling around with Junk Journals for a while now. Mostly  just making signatures. I would consider this my first dedicated attempt. 
I started with an old 'Latin' music sheet book. It was of about 8" x 6" so lent itself well to a comfortable book size. I gathered a selection of paper scraps as well as one offs to work with. Laying down the base pages and tags involved pre spraying and daubing paint to all the papers and thing I wanted to use. I did start with quite a stack. 
It has a lot of tuck places. The finished book  contains 5 bound signatures.

I am still on the fence as to if I should make a cover to complete the book. This will be a 3 part series, so check back occasionally to see the rest of the inserts and tucks. 
Coffee dyed ledger paper. I accidentally removed all the lines from the old ledger sheets with the hot coffee. Still, I don't hate the finished look.

Still to come: 
Part 2 HERE
Part 3 HERE




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, you need to post to Instagram, these journal pages, part 1 are fabulous, Pam I love the abundance of vintage papers, colors and butterflies! And your collection of daily wardrobe choices for Canada fit perfectly in Oregon! Xoxo gina

Anonymous said...

Gina told me to come check your blog cuz you had wonderful work out here and she was Right! Can't wait to see part 2 and 3!!! Keep up the good work. Pam! Marita