Friday, October 11, 2019

WICKED

Once I get the Halloween stuff out, I just can't stop !
I did several backgrounds using different sprays.
Emboss and template spider webs.
The image above is inspired by the real deal found online. She was easy to make, just draw an outline on black paper, cut a little piece to inset as a face. I hand drew a nose and the lips. Glue it to the black and there she is 'Wicked'. Spider web is emboss, 'W' made using the reverse cut out from a cricut cut. Same with the hair under the cap.
 Same idea as above, just layer the green stripes over the black legs. Highlight boots with a bit of silver. Lace scrap for the skirt
I seriously LOVE HALLOWEEN!

 For this one, I printed an image off of the net, then redid it with inks, paints and such.{This is not my hand drawn artwork, It was and actual photo} The wings behind are a bat cut out from cricut. It is okay, but I wanted more.
So, I added a spider web over her dress.
I need some words for these two witches, so these are still a work in progress.
This little silhouette witch was made in the same way as the others, just an outline drawn on the back of a pre decorated paper. Then mounted to a background.

More tags for an upcoming swap.

No comments: