Friday, May 17, 2019

Colouring

I haven't had time to make much of anything. But, I do sit and color while my favourite TV show is on some nights. 
I have some plans for these tiny bee houses. These were stamped on heavy mixed media paper. Then I used dabs of re-inkers with a watercolor brush to shade. After fussy cutting, I highlighted with sharpie markers for definition.
I dug out an old {but sadly never used} palm tree sponge stamp. I was so impressed with how quick and easy it was to make this little vignette. Just load the stamp pretty heavy with ink. Stamp your central image, then ghost stamp around and behind to add dimension. Palm tree on right is a messy  gesso stencil dried then inked. This is for a small signature insert booklet exchange.
 

 
LONGWEEKEND TACOS AND SOMORE'S
make them over the fire.
 
 

No comments: