Friday, February 9, 2018

Hexagonigal

Sounds a little like a spell from the 'Potter' movies. This layout is inspired by Kaisercrafts February challenge. Read about that below.
This layout is created with 'UBud Dreams' paper and ephemera pack by Kaisercraft.
This is a photo I rediscovered while organizing the stacks recently.
The two youngest sweet darlings. Sigh, 17 springs ago. Where do the little girls in  rain boots with umbrellas go? The little girls are not gone, they turn into something different that is different and equally as beautiful. Like the snowmen, that melt away, into rain.
Most of the Hexagons are popped up on pop dots. Hard to see in the face on photo. I did struggle with the hexagon shape for the largest paper. Turns out I was overthinking things. I used a 'crafters workshop' stencil template with white gesso initially, then went in with ink and a pen to define the background hex's.
I haven't entered many online challenges. I do quite often peruse the design team creations and use them as a jumping off point. For the month of February Kaisercraft is offering up a challenge to use HEXAGON'S with their papers. Pop on over and see what this is  all about.  This is going to be my entry into their challenge.
If you live in Alberta...you know about these sharks!



No comments: