Friday, February 4, 2022

Leaving the Farm Mini take II

Here are the inside pages from the mini I showed last week. I have lots of room to journal and lots of things to say about the photos. I think this is the reason I scrapbook. Every  photo tells a story and the stories come from my heart. 
Love how rustic this looks. 
It is a chunky little book.
Made from the printed  packaging bags from a kit I purchased from Treasured Memories 25 Days of Christmas kit. This kit sold out in a matter of days. I was thrilled with the quality of the images and the weight of the paper. 
Pockets, tags and tuck places. I do have a few more photos to find and glue in. 
I mounted the thin printed brown paper bags that the kit came in onto a white sturdy background paper.
Then I cut them using ECD planner essentials die.
It was easy to pull coordinating cardstock from the stash.
A spritz of shimmer spray to bring it all together.
There is a lot of journaling to be done here. I am so pleased at how the 'ephemera' packaging lent itself to my photos. I think it enhances the country feel I was trying to get. 







I have this box that my dad stored various bits in. The lid is scrawled in a childish hand. It is written in chalk, I was amazed that it is still there all these years later. Knowing my Dad, it probably made him smile every time he opened it. 






No comments: