Friday, June 11, 2021

Class Project!!

I recently joined  Creative Scrapbooker's VIP Club each month they provide a wealth of tips, techniques and inspiration,and classes to their subscribers. This project is the 'almost' finished class by Cathy Allen. She is an amazing instructor and master manipulator of pigment inks. This project is started as entirely of blank white paper. She showed us all how to make this trifold completed photo frame.  I still need to find the photos, but am so thrilled with the results. 
Front view above
Back view below
This little frame is double sided plus it flips open to reveal more photo spots and tucked in tags behind. I still need to find the photos that I know I have for this project. Once I get them in place, I will be adding more embellishments. 
This will make a fantastic Christmas Gift. It even folds down flat for mailing. 
Double Mat and stamp tags before adding ribbon.

HUGE Thank You to Cathy Allan for her amazing class!!




No comments: