Friday, December 20, 2019

Tree Tags

 Tree Tags for a swap. showing front and back
Background is a napkin, green trees are stamped with TH tree stamp spritzed with water. The other tree was made by tracing the tree outline onto a magazine tree then re cutting the shape. I was ripping through old Christmas magazines, to take out the things I may or may not do. I was always a sucker for gorgeous decorations and pretty trees.



When the kids were little, it wouldn't be Christmas without a craft and baking party at our house. The Nut Shell characters are probably 35 years old. They have held out pretty good.
I am downsizing the Christmas stash, if the sparse tree wasn't hint enough. So far I have dispersed the big traditional tree, home made tree skirt, garlands, lights. It is time for kids personal boxes of ornaments, gifted to them and carefully saved every year to be with them.
 There are still 3 full boxes of ornaments and decorative
Christmas things for them to go through and claim.
I love our reduced tree. The 'Nightmare Before Christmas' ornaments belong to the DD still at home. I made 2 sets for the two youngest last year. I think this is my all time favourite tree.
 
Did I mention baking? No big baking party this year, everyone has to work and work. That doesn't stop me. These are the newest try, Florentines.
They can use a  little tweaking, but I will tell you they are so tasty!
{I knew I saved those old Christmas magazines for a good reason}

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
I will see you in the new year
 


No comments: