Friday, January 4, 2019

Recycled and scrap bits

Do you ever look at the bits and scraps you save and think...I should make something?. Well that was the inspiration for these 4 x 4 cards.
I tend to hang onto scraps and interesting things I find. Christmas wrapping paper is a difficult one for me. I love so many of those patterns.
Above is the backing from a fancy sticker. I used it as the template to spray, then Tucked the colored bits in the bottom layer of the cards.

 


I picked up the overspray with the edges of the card stock that will line the back of these cards.  They are for trading in our IO paper traders art group HERE
Some of the things and sources used on these cards:

Because the Cats know....
 
 


1 comment:

ginag said...

So fun to see that you incorporated quotes that I had sent you! Good job putting together bits and bobs to make such lovely creativity happen, and posting the list!