Friday, May 25, 2018


So, I sew. This time of year I get a lot of work {pro-bono I might add} altering, fixing, hemming wedding and bridesmaid dresses. The embellishment above was actually made from the pieces off of the hem. I loved the color of this fabric scrap. I just couldn't bring myself to toss them.
 So, I added in a row of lace then gathered them all together. Adhered them to a gluber circle, added a center jewel and a bit of ribbon. This was the result.

Finished ATC's from the Dendritic experiments. Initially I was not satisfied with the results. So, I went at it again with a contrasting black. Then I was well enough pleased with the resulting backgrounds.


No comments: