Friday, March 16, 2018

It's a Mermaid life for me.....

Living in Alberta, Canada, has me dreaming of the beach.
KaiserCraft does beach paper with flair. So many gorgeous papers.
Here is a sample shot of the paper and supplies used for this layout
I chose a fairly plain piece of pattern paper from the small paper pack. Used fishing net stamp, emboss and TH distress powder to create the net background.
I wanted just a border of shells, so I picked a line and fussy cut along the shell tops. Then I flipped that sheet over so I could use the beach side.
Doing this left a slight gap. Not to worry, use the ephemera pack or fussy cut some coral to fill in the spaces.

This is the close-up....Mermaid or Sea Hag caught in that net? You decide.
Neither one of the photos was much good. But trimmed and arranged, it makes for a fun layout theme.
 Still have to do a bit of journaling and add a title. Love these paper packs.
 
Thanks Pinterest and pinners for the funnies

1 comment:

Denise van Deventer said...

Those papers are certainly lovely and you put them to good use! Great page and love the photo trimmed by the papers!