Friday, February 17, 2017

Fall Harvest

 

Still playing with the Fall Harvest Kit from Scrapendipiy
For this LO, I wanted the same paper on both sides, but so that the borders were on the outside edges. Because that would mean that one of the sides would then be upside down. I just did a bit of fussy cutting of the obvious upside down fairy on the left hand side of the flip. I cut it out, and then used pop dots and a dab of glue to make the right side up one 3D. Then I covered the hole with the 'perfect' tab.


I also cut the under layer of the main photo so that I could gain 3 fussy cut sunflowers to embellish the center photo.


For this layout, I pre fit the areas that would be covered. I lightly marked just under the matt, as well as where the bottom border would be.
Then I undercut all the full butterfly's I could get.
I stretch the kit value by doing this. 
I used them to make this butterfly's mounted to a tag. The tag was  small rectangle of chipboard. I used all the butterfly clipping scraps in a random glue down. Then I Mod Podged over the entire surface with 'glitter' modge. The I strategically placed butterfly's and used pop dots to 3D this layout as well.
 
On a side note, I love dates, today is 17th day of 2017...we will not cycle the 17-17's for another hundred years! Wonder where these pages will be then?
 

No comments: