Friday, October 9, 2015

Stuffing Fairy's

Bought this little glass light bulb jar at Michaels a while ago.
Thought I would stuff a couple of fairies inside. It was simple the stickers inside were from Heartfelt Creations. {flash back to the stash}
Fussy cut some bits from Prima paper and hid the back of the sticker. Incidentally, my tip for working with glass. The Zyron sticker makers will make the paper sticky enough to secure to glass. I was so happy this worked! I also added a few inches of fibre for bottom filler.
Colored the lid with alcohol inks. Note: I tried to make the hole in the top of the cap bigger with a nail.......Bad mistake, involved a few choice cuss words. It is made of a brittle glass like product.
{I thought it was just tin and rubber-not}
Anyhow, I dripped some sealing wax over the broken pieces and attached a bit of burlap string for hanging.
Sharing with  and product supplied by, Scrapendipity girls
 
Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving with family and friends.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Hey Pam, your post title made me laugh! What? You're stuffing faries!? LOL
Very cute projects indeed! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!! Hugs!