Saturday, July 12, 2014

Upcycle Window ECT...

Here in central Alberta, we have had some very nice sunny day's. Just perfect for painting and tackling the garage projects. 
Here is the started reworked old window frame.  Doesn't look like much, but it is a work in progress. I have been happily digging through the piles of rusty bits of this and that. The center piece is from an old camp stove that was my Dad's. Love the rusty patina. So far , at a 50" x 28" frame and  weighing in at about 35 lbs. I haven't figured out the how or where it will eventually sit. I am feeling pretty happy to finally be tackling the stacks of reclaimable items, my magpie eye has to keep.

..Not done yet....well that's the story of my creative life. In fact I might request that epitaph on my tombstone..."She's Gone...but She's Not Done Yet !!"

I have also been playing over at 'Paper Traders' {when the computer lets me, UGG hopefully a new one soon} Anyhow here are a few of my latest samples for trading:
Round Robin ATC's- still time to join this one, These are my backgrounds, to be sent on to 4 other players, then the final receiver keeps them.
 Monthly Themed ATC Speed Swap
current speed swap- still time to join the theme is to use a seed packet on your ATC;s
Last months swap- Theme Wabi Sabi


Other swaps:

 Fairy Tale page swap. Hosted by Moi' 
 Everyone made a page, sent it to me, then I bound them and sent them back. Really gorgeous art work by our members from around the world.

Have a great summer, and keep smiling and creating.



1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

It's a good thing we don't have the room or I'd be squirreling away neat stuff like that too! How cool :) You just can't fake that patina!
Love all the crafty creative stuff you've been up to lately too - looks like good & messy stuff! The best kind :) *mwah* smooches from NS!