Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Faber Castell and Hot Off The Press



 outside
 
inside
I went in with a bold blue on blue
pens by Faber Castell . The first thing I did was to color
the areas I wanted yellow with the India ink faber pen.
It is water proof and will maintain its color much the same
as the black emboss on these card toppers. I quickly colored over the
emboss black design with my 2 shades of blue.
This was not a fussy process.
Then I misted and spread the water colors
around with my finger. I wiped off the excess
water with a paper towel and dried it
 
Then I cut the pieces apart and assembled as shown
the sentiment is hand written and says:
"You add the color to my world  Thanks"


suggested Product:
 



 

4 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Love the incredible variations in colour - sometimes I find it hard to get messy BUT I love how it looks when you do. Now to get messy myself!!

Vicki said...

Beautiful! I love the intense colors. Hope you are well!

2amscrapper said...

this is so impressive! thanks for stopping by!

Micupoftea said...

Oh, how lovely Pam! Rich, deep color. Looks like you had some creative fun. I appreciate your sweet vists. Have a great week,
Hugs
Shawn