Monday, November 26, 2012

Bo-Bunny Powder Mountain




'Powder Mountain' by Bo-Bunny even saying the name
 brings to mind crisp mountain air.
 Fresh powdery slopes.
 Even if you don't hit the slopes,
the brilliant blues and cool whites will not disappoint.
 I chose to do a layout of our old dog "Toby"
 she was the only outside dog we ever had.
I am more of a coddled inside animal keeper.
 Even when the weather was minus 30
she would insist on basking in the snow. 
 
Supplies for these LO's purchased at






5 comments:

Lynn said...

What beautiful projects. I love looking at all your details. Gorgeous designs Pam. I have two puppies who love to be outside too, they just can't get enough! I ask myself why I taught them to ring a bell to go outside, it's all I hear!! Have a wonderful day!

Hannah said...

these pages are so pretty!

Patricia said...

What beautfuls layouts.. Love this.. and i like the beautiful dog!

Patricia said...

What beautfuls layouts.. Love this.. and i like the beautiful dog!

Rita Barakat said...

um WOW Pam these are amazing!!! This is why I love coming to your blog! You just blow me away with your ideas!