Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fooling around with Graphic 45

With a flea market find

I am a list maker, I am forever searching
for that scrap of paper to make the list on.
These were very popular back in the '70's
rather an ugly little bit right now.

So, I popped the metal embellishment off
{saving that for a card?}
Then with a little sanding...some embossing powder.

Use up the scraps from my last Graphic 45 project
and a Kaiser Clock, mounted on chipboard and
 heavily coated with Glossy Accents
Edges also emboss to match project


And hung where it is convenient for me
To see more of my space..
Please pop back in on the 15th for the
'Where Bloggers Create 2012 Event'
See the button on my side bar for
more details



9 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Now that's cool! I especially love how you've attached the pen/pencil with the beaded chain. That would be annoying, to have the paper but nothing to write with (I know that from experience...lol). Gorgeous :)

Sparkly Pink Star said...

wow this is awesome and soooo pretty!

Something Special said...

Hey, you re-did this up so beautifully. Don't you just love it when you can take something so outdated and make it into something so beautiful and useful at the same time. Thanks always for your sweet comments on my blog. I JUST LOVE THIS NOTE MAKER! You did a super job!

Lovey said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Pam,

What a clever makeover, you made it look more vintage than it was in the first place. V. Cool!

Thanks for showing, giving me inspiration for some future DIY!

Blessings,
Barb

Maureen said...

Okay, now that is brilliant!

Ava Gavloski said...

very cute

TerryficCards said...

So very cute!

Kristin said...

very cute