Friday, September 16, 2011

Glue Book ?

The moment I read about the Vintage  Glue Book Page swap
I knew I had to join in. These are the pages I made .
They are entirely vintage ephemera pages
Some of the paper I used is over 100 years old
other bits from the 70's Have I ever mentioned I love paper?
{exception }reprinted images
for the free vintage images
FRONT
BACK
ENTIRE SWAP SET
{this includes one for me and one for the awesome host}
This is a new concept to me,
and it is so full of inspiration that
I can take to all my artwork and dark dabbling
To read more about these fun pages or even join in visit
Green Paper make sure and check out the gallery
It is overflowing with wonderful Glue Book Pages

I am looking forward to receiving the swap pages
so I will have my very first Glue Book !!!
{small disclaimer....the splash of burgundy }
{is not vintage, but I thought my swap partners }
  {wouldn't mind. Can you guess what it is?}


2 comments:

Lovey said...

So cool...

Ann said...

Your glue book pages are beautiful. So is your blog design. Thanks for visiting my blog.