Monday, September 28, 2009

My DT Position at the Paper Passion is drawing to a close. I have had a ton of fun.
Thank You Rosa, for all your help and support!!  Rosa you are my friend and my sister and I cannot begin to express the way I feel about you. I love you and respect you. I appreciate your quirky sense of humor and your  passion fior paper. I am looking forward to playing with your new team.
To check out the new team comming soon and see what the girls are up to click on the Paper Passion and go and have a look. There is always someone to chat with or be inspired by.
I have seen the new team They are going to Rock The Job, Congratulations to all.

Project 52 kicking off soon at  The Bad Girls. The bio's are out, slide on over, meet some new friends and find out something about me you might not know.
Wendy and  Pamela have lined up amazing new projects , You will not be dissapointed!!

No comments: