Sunday, April 2, 2023

Altered Tin Message in a Bottle

Thank You Jaimie for the gift of 
this little tin. 

It is the first one I have ever worked on. 

The 'Message' jar is not secure. The scroll tucked in the lower half of this tin is real Papyrus. It was cut off of an art print that came from Egypt! You can write your own message and seal it in the bottle. 
Tiny sand jars are labeled 
with shrinky dink tags. 
The sand inside them is the real deal from vacations I have been on as well as gift sand from friends. I have an extensive sand collection! 




Sigh to find this message.......

PS- I would not throw anything into the ocean.
 In fact I gather garbage to when  I walk any shoreline. 

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Oh wow, what an amazing tin of treasures! You sure know how to pack it in with great meaning, too.