Wednesday, August 3, 2022

The eye of an Eagle

I recently purchased this DEE-176 Eagle Die.
I really loved the swirly feathers. He is kind of severe looking. But I thought it would be fun to play with this. At the worst, I would just use the feather die cuts for a different application. 

I cut one out and mounted it to a fancy cut background. More or less configured how it is in the sample. Pretty serious stuff!! Then I was fooling around with the eyes. It is always a think game when the die don't come with cutting or assembly prompts. So, I had a few laying around. 
One of the spare eye's fell near the other eye. See the resulting tweak below. I think I like this wise eagle better with two eyes. He will be featured on a snarky card soon. I had fun with this on.


Thanks Pinterest for the funnies.







No comments: