Wednesday, February 15, 2023

FIERCE

Thank You Creative Scrapbooker Magazine for picking up this layout (pg.93) for the Spring 2023 issue. I LOVE this girl and this series of photos with my Granddaughter 
Backdrop is our very own Lake Abraham. 
Detail note tucked behind top photo. The shoe frame is popped up on foam dots.
Suitcases are lined in back with chipboard and smoothed over the sides to add dimension. The Key is a charm, hooked through the back of the case. 
I found that the cases needed some shadow. I had already secured them. So I just used a torn strip and went in along the edges after with inks. 
Colored Glass medium through a stencil to frame her head.
I am proud of you everyday Jazzy!





3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Wow what an awesome page filled with beautiful details!!

ginag said...

Oh Pam your granddaughter is gorgeous as is this layout in green against the lake. We knew she could be fierce and strong....look at her grandmother! I am so impressed with your talent.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is beautiful