Friday, February 12, 2021

Spics n Specks

Giving a Shout out to Anita Schellekens   for sending this magnificent tag in a group swap. This little beauty  traveled all the way from the Nederlands. 
It is oversize about the size of 3 regular tags. 
It has not one but three, shaker boxes worked into this intricate magical tag. Can't you just hear the Fae folk whispering and laughing as they peep out from this masterpiece. Thank You Anita I am humbled and blessed with your gorgeous work.

Here are a few other bits, this was a scavenger hunt card configuration. Must haves were, something Red, a Moon, book page {disguised under gesso whitewash}and use a Stencil
Those are Finnabair sentiments stickers. 
Of course I am still playing about with the Fairies and Mushrooms. Did you know that February 4th was stuffed mushroom day? Me either until I participated in the 'Stuffed Mushroom' ATC swap below.
Above just happened to be aabout Fae Folk, and you can't have them without the mushrooms!




I have been hoarding, I mean collecting a bin of  thick old broken glass. I finally dug out the big tumbler and tumbled my very own faux sea glass. I like it too much. Plus I have another load to do.


And here is my Dump cake try from a popular tik tok.
Lets just call this one an EPIC FAIL the bottom photo was just 10 minutes before it was suppose to be done. Well it was a hot dry mess. In truth I scrimped on the butter. Probably shouldn't have done that. 




No comments: