Friday, November 20, 2020

Snarky Chicken's Wood Grain Mini Tutorial

Chicken Snark's and some embossing  play time
1.) Choose a wood patterned paper
2.) Run it through the embossing machine in the size you want, make sure you have the grain oriented correctly.
     NOTE: I usually do maximum folder size then cut it down to fit my project.
3.) Highlight the grain by running an ink  over the raised parts
4.) Emboss the nail heads 

These are the products I used for this project
The chickens are off of a flyer that comes to my mail box regularly. The old Sears and Roebuck is a reprinted page from my friend Ms. Gina G. So thanks for that bit of fun! 
 Gotta love to hate those chickens! I have chicken rants..... #farmlifechildhood



1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Hahaha so fun!! Pam I never know your last name, if you don't mind letting me know. Please pm me at esctostampin@hotmail.com