Friday, July 10, 2020

Mermaid Shaker

 
I used a glossy finish on the glass of the divers helmet
I am working on a Junk Journal for a swap.
 My partner has chosen a beach sea sand theme.
While I was working on the Mermaid Light box from last week.
 I came upon the idea for a shaker card.
 I cut out a window from a full piece of Graphic 45 paper, so that when I folded it, it would become the front of the box.
 I lined the box securely on all 4 sides with double sided tape. Placed a piece of sturdy Mylar to the underneath. I fussy cut bits for the lower edge inside border ad secured them in place. Added sme fun sequins and shiny bits. Then double sided taped the inside again, just along the edge of the Mylar. Carefully securing all in place to make a sealed card.
NOTE: It needs to be flat so I did not pop it up with foam. This was cut from tag sheet with diver as one piece of paper so that the opposite side also folds
over the front and side to show a signature tag and frame for mylar.
 
Paper, frames page from pack of
Graphic 45 'Voyage Beneath the Sea'

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

Nicely done!! Hope all is well with you Pam!!