Friday, July 31, 2020

A Gift

Look at this unbelievable Junk Journal that arrived for me. I feel so blessed to have an artist friend to swap with. Gina Goodling sent me this for my JJ themed Steam Punk. Every page is full of intricate details. Fun pull outs and tuck spots.

Gina really went all out far beyond  what the actual call was. Check out the mylar stamping on the left hand photo above. How cool is that with the hanging shrink dinks and tags?
This little darling fairy stamp, because she knows I do so love a good fairy. And the journal needed one!





I feel humbled and grateful to call her a friend.
 You can see more of Gina's wonderful art work

1 comment:

ginag said...

You, my dear artistic friend are too kind, thank you for such lovely compliments. I loved creating these pages for you and I in turn learned lots about this fascinating journey into junk journals! Thank you for being such an inspiration to many. Looking forward to more art swaps with you. Mwah, Gina