Friday, January 31, 2020

Moving Forward

 Late January inspiration with a hint of February
Simple stamped and emboss ATC. The image was fussy cut then popped up with vintage lace around her wings.
 
 January is a time for me to reflect {mostly to think why don't I live in a warm country} Okay maybe that is just wistful thinking. Anyhow here's to new beginnings and better endings. Look out 2020 we are HERE!
 
I have been slowly making my way through my happy place and trying to get things sorted into categories. Paper is doing very good. I like to sort by paper company, then season or theme. Plain papers get sorted by weight, type then color. It is the embellishments that I love so much and ephemera that seem to take a lot of time to get through. I am also adding regularly so the stash keeps growing. The space once allotted just keeps needing more room. I've come a LONG way from the extra large hat box I use to carry the stash in.
What is your organizing challenge?
 
 
 

No comments: