Friday, November 1, 2019

Halloween layout

 This LO was made with an older Bo Bunny 'Wicked' Halloween paper from the stash
I have always made Halloween outfits. In the little frame is a headshot of me in my late 20's.{I won $300 for this outfit. The makeup alone took 5 hours} Years later I remade' The Cat' costume.  She was so happy to finally be able to wear the costume out to trick or treat.
The actual layout is double sided. I find it so hard to waste the back side of some of the double sided papers. So, my solution it to just decorate both sides! Sometimes the photos are not the best, but should still be showcased.
I needed some title letters and pulled these from the stash. They were entirely the wrong shade of orange. But, Seth Apter baked enamel to the rescue.
Just lightly sand the gloss off {see photo} then dip in your emboss medium, sprinkle powder on and emboss. I was very happy with the layered colors in this powder.

For the wands, just cut out two identical wands. Then mount one wit a pick/stick for stability, strategically place pop dots and a real jewel. Then mount the other wand cut out over top.
{disclaimer...cut the wrong wand in this photo, it was not identical had to re snip another one.} 

 
 
 Thanks Pinterest and pinners for the laughs

No comments: