Friday, February 16, 2018

Organizing Photos


I re did a little file box with My Minds Eye paper, gesso and various trims. The box was a discount box because the back flap was broken.

I used a binder machine to punch holes, added in a few sheets on top to keep a record easily at hand as to what is inside as well as jot down ideas.
Because I have been going through photos, I pulled some of the favourites that are waiting for me to scrapbook and filled the inside.

Now I have a 'pretty' quick to find photo gallery for when I want a project to work on. It sure saves a lot of hunt and peck. I am hoping with all the organizing. I will be getting a lot more layouts done!

 
Here's a little something for  Tuesday morning.
 Have a safe and Happy Family Day!
 


1 comment:

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a neat idea and such a beautiful result too! ;-) Great way to get inspired and organised, all in one go! ;-)