Friday, November 3, 2017

Sketch Time




Selena at Scrapendipity  has started her month long Sketch Classes. She provides the sketches and helps you create based on your own personal choices for materials. This is my take on her first lovely sketch. Paper is Kaisercraft 'Winter' 2017. I have started to buy the 12 x 12 set, with ephemera, as well as a smaller 6.5 x 6.5 pack. This gives me tons of options for adding in tidbits. The photos are borrowed from TH Ancestors card pack. The sketch has room for 5 photos, I will be replacing them with this years Christmas photos.
I like to use the 'orange' double sided tape for chunky embellishments. Mine was just a touch too wide, so I sprinkled it carefully with glitter, you could also use your pouncing bag to take the stickiness away.

This side had a large white space.{I think I messed up on the spacing} There just happened to be the leftover stencil from a cricut project close to hand. With just a touch of ink and a bit of glitter for the antlers,
I was able to fill the space a bit without overwhelming the LO.




No comments: